4th Flood Forecasting Early Warning System Task Force Meeting
Jan 29, 2018
On 29th January 2017, the fourth Flood Forecasting Early Warning System Task Force meeting for the Medjerda basin took place in Hammamet, Tunisia.
Main objectives of the meeting were:
- General overview of the progress of the project deliverables and their deadlines will be discussed,
- Strategies for successfully completing the tasks with cooperation and coordination between relevant institutions for the upcoming months to be discussed,
- Review of the data collection and validation till date,
- Review of the progress on Data analysis, and
- Final review of the stakeholders meeting which will be held on 30th January in Hammamet.
Next Task Force Meeting is scheduled for 15th March 2018.
VenueHotel Le Royale, Hammamet, Tunisia