On 30th January 2017, the first Stakeholders meeting will take place in Hammamet, Tunisia. Representatives of the Ministry of Agriculture, Hydraulic Resources and Fisheries (MAHRF), National Institute of Meteorology (INM), General Department of water resources (DGRE), representatives from the Regional Environmental Center (REC, Hungary) and other stakeholders will be present.
Main objectives of the meeting are to review, discuss and plan the future steps for the following:
- Convention between the Ministry of Agriculture, Hydraulic Resources and Fisheries and the National Institute of Meteorology,
- Data Collection Status and Methodology (Hydro-meteorological data, Dam data and Studies),
- Data Validation Process and Methodology,
- Scheme of Hydrological and Hydraulic models, and
- Strategies for successfully completing the tasks with cooperation and coordination between relevant institutions for the upcoming months to be discussed.
Next stakeholders meeting is scheduled to be organised in the month of March 2018.
VenueHotel Le Royale, Hammamet, Tunisia
OrganiserThe Regional Environmental Center (REC)