Regional workshop on IWRM Principles
Mar 29, 2018 to Mar 30, 2018
Aimed at building common understanding of the needs of water practitioners and stakeholders in regards to cooperation and regional approach in managing water problems the regional workshop on IWRM principles aims to:
- Access to environmental and water relatedinformation;
- Local level contribution in achieving national targets
- To support regional cooperation and dialogue on water security challenges and SDGs
- To explore opportunities, mechanisms and synergistic actions in the water sector across the WATER SUM beneficiaries and the wider MENA Region
- To share experiences and insights on ideas and solutions for sustainable water management and to discuss ways for promoting action at planning and implementation phases among relevant stakeholders operating at different levels in the water sector.
VenueHotel Le Royale, Hammamet, Tunisia
OrganiserThe Regional Environmental Center for Central and Eastern Europe (REC).